What data do we collect?
- Nomad Cook collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number (optionally) when you send us a message or inquiry).
- When you sign up for our newsletter, you do it through a third party called Sendinblue. They have their own terms of service. You can read them here: [General conditions of use of Sendinblue services – Sendinblue](https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/termsofuse/)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. Only if you voluntarily sign up to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime you receive one of our emails.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our secure local encrypted server.
We will keep your files sent for quoting purposes for the length of the quoting process. Once this period of time has expired, we will delete your data by deleting all confidential files.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, including info from our strategic partners.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Which are your rights in terms of data protection?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that us correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to have your data deleted. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you request any of the above, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies. However this information is only for user experience purposes.
- Keeping you signed in
- Maintain your user interface status
- What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We uses this type of cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How can you handle cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function properly because of that.
Privacy policies for external websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write us a letter to: Luis Hernandez. Puebla S/N, Centro Putla, Villa de Guerrero, 71009. Oaxaca, México